Thursday, November 29, 2007

Snoop Pulls His Prince Card

Whashanennin Y'all --

I finally got my ish together and decided to make I Fux Wit It Official...

Just in time to give you the heads up on Shawty Redd -- right about now everything this aggin makes I am fiznukkin wit!

I'm sure you have heard the sound before thanks to Jeezy and some of the other CTE releases -- but he and Snoop cooked up that crack better known as "Sexual Eruption" (or "Sensual Seduction" if you want to be uptight about it)... speakin of which the video just hit the net and Snoop is killin it with the lambchops and turban not to mention his muy appropos usage of Prince's "Doves Cry" moves!



The homie DJ Wally Sparks says Cee-Lo channeled his Purple Majesty better tho



For all my shake club lovers Shawty Redd also laid this gem with the homie Big Gipp

Shawty Redd ft. Big Gipp "Drifter"

and while I have Gipp on the brain

I am also effin with the news that Goodie Mob is planning to make a new album!








aight y'all, later 4 ya

3 comments:

southpeezy said...

i thought snoop was about to start hitting splits and shit

Anonymous said...

just checkin in on you... droppin you an L-O-V-E L-E-DOUBLE T-E-R!

OhsoKool said...

I have a floating bed, just like Snoop. Every bachelor should have one.