Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to All of my Friends and Frenemies and Everyone Else in the World Who is Either Miserable Single or Miserable in a Relationship or Sickeningly and Disgustingly In Love!

While I'm not all that into V-Day since it is a Hallmark holiday after all, I do enjoy any excuse to give gifts...

Here's mine to you! This is a snippet of DJ Parler's Where Is The Love mixtape.


Thanks P!

I gots mad work to do today so I gotta keep this short but whatever your relationship status I want to stress the importance of keeping love in your life -- whether that be love for yourself, your mama, your daddy, your best friend or your dog -- Love is the shit. God is Love after all, right?

okay enough mush, holler at u laters

1 comment:

Teej said...

Happy Belated "Singles Awareness" Day to you too! lol