Friday, January 2, 2009

Jay Smooth on Rap Beef

Jay Smooth > Jay Leno :-)(-:




Over the last couple days or weeks, I really can't be sure which because I honestly wasn't paying that close attention, I got a bunch of emails from VladTV referencing some Joe Budden beef with some guy Ransome. I was too busy shopping and traveling to actually look at them because honestly the last time I cared about two rappers beefing was when Jay-Z made nice with Nas, BUT being a longtime admirer of Jay Smooth and his IllDoctrine blog, I couldn't resist listening to what he said about this otherwise irrelevant beef. I'm happy to report, there is a moral to the story somewhere in this all. :-)

3 comments:

OhsoKool said...

2 rappers without deals going at each other on the internet without dropping anything noteworthy or profitable behind it. They should should both win and share the 2008 "And The Point Was?" Award.

Anonymous said...

Who cares about these no-names? Give me a rapper like Biggie any day over these jokers. Check out the new movie Notorious about Biggie and you'll see what I mean.

Anonymous said...

J-Smooth ain't white, his pops is black and he grew up in Harlem.