Monday, August 24, 2009

This Weekend in Harlem: 135th Street Agency BBQ & Fish Fry





A host of Hip-Hop celebs, media and tastemakers celebrated the end of summer this past weekend at the 3rd Annual 135th Street Agency BBQ & Fish Fry in Mount Morris Park hosted by MTV’s Fonzworth Bentley, Hot 97 morning show host K. Foxx and DJ S&S.




Attendees included rappers Red Café, Ron Browz, DJ Cassidy, Papoose, Newz, Serius Jones and Saigon.








My homie DJ Profile kept everyone happy from behind the tables...




I'm pretty sure those cupcakes were made by Saptosa -- she brought some to my birthday dinner this year and they were quickly devoured!

My girls Shante and Saptosa are crazy official. Partners of the annual Harlem event included MetroPCS, Glaceau VitaminWater, Frito-Lay, Moet Hennessy, Heineken, and GoldenKrust Bakery.

Makes me miss NYC!

No comments: