Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Kim Bush???

I promise not to get all tabloid on you on the regular but I wanted to post a couple pictures of Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush on New Year's Eve and the New Year's Day picture of her going to get a ring resized.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here is Kim backing it up for Reg, my favorite Kardashian Khloe is in the background. I initially thought she looked kinda manly but now I take it back -- she's the best Kardashian because she is the least ditzy and the most hood and she took in a homeless man and got him dentures...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If Reggie bought this, kudos to him it's a great ring...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good look. Hopefully RB wont' do her dirty like ya man Ray-J.

And that's a BIG rock, even though it's a commmon-looking design.

But I guess it all comes down to the size of the rock, even if the ring isn't unique.

southpeezy said...

whats up with cats wifing chicks with fellatio videos? Bush, Eddie Winslow...

Are hoes the new housewives?

Anonymous said...

Loving the blog. I think Kimmie looks good here, no denying that, and gotdamn that is a fine man! Whoo Lawd! But, I'm with southpeezy - the hoes are on the comeup for real...

Anonymous said...

But what make KK a hoe?

The fact that Ray-j was so low as to share a private, intimate video of he and his GF?