Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shameless Marketing & Promotion



My homie Tania AKA K.lee dragged me out to Onyx last night so that she could promote not one - but two - of our CREW related projects. If you haven't been introduced to Body Magic yet, that's the black bustier looking number she's rocking and she capped it off by wearing Safetyz men's boxers (I posted about them last week)on top. I'm a little more conservative than her so I wasn't sure about the 'fit, but Tania pulled it off like a champ -- getting more than a little attention from Onyx's DJ, the dancers and a good number of patrons.

Special shoutout to Dallas Martin @ Def Jam & birthday girl Monica over at Onyx.


Keep an eye out for more CREW related posts coming in the near future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I likes em' smart, thick, and pretty.
Whatever she promotes, I'll be a sheep - as long as I can remember what she shamelessly promotes. This goes for you as well. Are you cute?