Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Watch This: Who Is Izza Kizza

The first time I saw an Izza Kizza video my first instinct was "WTF?" but looking back I feel like that wasn't fair of me to do... So we're gonna give the Izz 2 tha Kizz a second chance. I'm posting his "Who Is Izza Kizza" EPK to give the man a chance to explain himself. Here goes...

Who is Izza Kizza from Izza Kizza on Vimeo.



His video for "Ooh La La" is up from some MTVU Freshman Video Award

Izza Kizza - Ooh La La Official Video from Izza Kizza on Vimeo.



"Ooh La La" is from his Connect The Dots EP, available on iTunes now. Directed by Decon's Yoram Benz. Full length album Saturday Morning in stores Spring 2010 on Decon Records.

And I have to level with you Izza Kizza -- I hate the fact that I feel like I need acid to enjoy your videos, especially since your music doesn't sound like a good soundtrack to tripping my face off.

No comments: