Thursday, December 20, 2007

As If Crime in the Black Community Needed any more Publicity

So last week I wrote a couple articles regarding the Criminals Gone Wild video.

When I initially saw the trailer for the DVD I was completely disgusted, and while most of my friends said they thought it was most likely a series of reenactments, like "Cops" -- I still thought it was pretty disgusting.

Here's the trailer for those of y'all who missed it.



Anyway, since the DVD has been released, the director Ousala "FD" Aleem has gone on a media spree, doing interviews with the Daily News, Bill O'Reilly and CNN -- leading most of main stream media to believe that the DVD captures real crime on tape.



Bill O'Reilly



CNN part 1



CNN part 2

I'm looking forward to the Aaron McGruder interpretation of this fiasco... But aruh, file this under "Black People Lookin A Damn Fool In The Media AGAIN"

Lastly here's the video put together by some of the disgruntled "actors" from Criminals Gone Wild

1 comment:

OhsoKool said...

Its a shame that igga couldnt use his marketing savvy in another way. He knows the shit is fake, but refused to admit it. Bill Oriely didnt even want to waste anymore airtime time on dude.

I cant belive iggas have stooped this low (and desperate) to make quick cash off of "hood tales".

My soul aint for sale..