Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bring it On Home... D'Angelo's Back? With Q-Tip? & Raphael Saadiq?




I don't usually blur the lines between SOHH Soulful and I Fux Wit It but considering how passionate I am about D'Angelo (and shit, I won't lie, Q-Tip) when I heard that in addition to his rumored J Records project, he's also working on a Linwood Rose project with Q-Tip, Ali Shaheed Muhammed and Raphael Saadiq I had to blog about it -- well pretty much everywhere.

Here's the link to my Soulful post about D from Wednesday and I'm posting a video from an earlier incarnation of Linwood Rose that included ?uestlove.




I'll also post a link to this banging (but long as hell) interview ?uestlove did with D awhile back (shouts to Angela Yee for sharing).

I think now is a totally appropriate time for me to say Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

2 comments:

Naked With Socks On at NWSO.net said...

Uh, oh if D'Angelo is coming back NOT looking like ODB you know what that means... A new baby boom... LOL

ml said...

THIS is what I'M talkin about!!!