Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cool Outrageous Lovers Of Uniquely Raw Style

Not quite sure "raw" is the right word. Might have to help them out with an edit. I'm brainstorming over here -- check out the video and let me know if you can think of anything more appropriate.



So Bentley’nem (aka Cool Outrageous Lovers of Uniquely Raw Style) are jumping on the retro soul bandwagon taking notes from The Temptations and Four Tops to create a video the likes of which have been seen umm- not so much at all in the recent video game. Why – there’s not even a big bootied video girl in the entire 4 minutes. I don’t think this is gonna help Bentley with his closet case rumors – at all. But I guess he fits right in with Ye, Dre & Sa-Ra for being comfortable being “different.”

You can’t tell me this ish ain’t entertaining.

3 comments:

Naked With Socks On at NWSO.net said...

You do know that the name of his album is C.O.L.O.U.R.S. which stands for... Think they just used the album name to represent this hipster super group ensemble for video's sake.... Looks like Idle Wild Part 5 to me

SadGirL said...

UH..I dont really have an opinion about that...I fux with anythang related to Andre 3000...that clip actualy froze my computer..LOL. So I didnt really get a chance to see it...Oh..And ILL BLOg Title by the way..

Anonymous said...

I dont get it..I mean the hook is cute, I could bounce to it...but...The rest of it is kinda ...nothing....Certainly not radio friendly...Would have been great 40 years ago..Otherwise, it's been done, and done very well..So why bother...next we will have a new Elvis....Nah...nobody would fux with Elvis..