Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Politics With Pitbull



I don't always agree with Pitbull's politics (we are on two different sides when it comes to Fidel Castro, but I have to respect his feelings, particularly since he's Cuban and I'm not) but this time around I think we're finally on the same page. The images in the video are powerful, I only wish that rappers who seek to speak out against the war and George W. would have made their voices heard earlier in Bush's presidency (preferably during the first term). The war in Iraq may soon be over -- but there will be troops there (and definitely in Afghanistan) for long after.

Anyway, I can't say I'm in love with the chorus of this one but Pitbull you get an E for effort -- along with the powerful video -- and DJ Noodles great job with the track!

No comments: